FINE. OKAY. YOU ASKED FOR THIS. HERE YOU GO. MAKE-UP POST. NOW YOU CAN STOP SPAMMING MY INSTAGRAM DM’S, JESUS CHRIST.
Anyway, hi again, and I’m finally doing a make-up post, at your request. I don’t really like doing these, because:
- There might be (are) other bloggers out there reading a post like this and think “man, she looks shite”and that’s like my BIGGEST NIGHTMARE
- It’s really difficult to take these photos. Like, say you’re doing a tutorial, a video is like 12 times more helpful than photos, but anyway, how do you take so many shots of your eyeshadow say, in the exact same frame and exact same clarity all the time?? I think that’s impossible.
So, because of that, I’ve decided to do a Natural Make-up post. A, because I didn’t want to embarrass myself with my nonexistent eyeshadow skills, and B, because y’all know I’m not the biggest fan of caking make-up on your face, causing acne, every single day.
So, without any further ado, here are the products I used, and later on I’ll try to explain what I did w/ each of’em.
2) I then put that mixture under my eyes, on my T-zone, around my nose, on my chin, and on a spot I had, so you’re not technically putting it allllllll over your face. After that, I set that all in place using the loose powder, which I’m in love with!!
3) In comes the blush, >>this<< one by Bourjois is my favourite one e v e r!!!! The shade is 16-Love-struck rose.
4) Tricky part: eyebrows. Firstly, I outlined them with the >>L’Oreal Brow Designer in 004 Dark BrunetteL’Oreal Brow Designer in 004 Dark Brunette<<, by brushing all my hairs down for the upper line, to create a more natural arch, I guess? Does that even make sense? Idk. Then, brushing them up again, I outlined the lower part, beginning w/ sort of the middle of the brow. I don’t really touch up the beginning of my eyebrows, mainly because I find that that gives them a sort of block-y effect, and not doing that makes them more natural. I hope you get what I mean, oh dear.
5) Next, I filled them in with the >>Benefit KA-Brow! in #3.<<
6) Lastly, I set it all in place using the >>L’Oreal Brow Plumper Eyebrow Gel in Medium/Dark.<<
7) THIS IS THE PART THAT SAVES MY BUTT. SCULPTING THEM OUT WITH CONCEALER. You basically clean up any mistakes you might have done, in my case, that’s a lot, and make them look so clean and professionally done. What I like to do is, carve the ‘upper’ brow with that foundation-concealer concoction we made earlier, and the ‘lower’ brow with just the concealer, which in my case is a very light shade, to highlight the brow bone at the same time. Again, setting that with >>the Lancôme loose powder.<<
8) Now, all that’s left to do is line my lips with >>this<< very pretty lip liner from Yves Rocher in the shade Beige, and apply my all time fave nude lipstick, the L’Oreal in collaboration with J Lo >>lipstick,<< in the shade J Lo’s Nude.
And that’s it!
Glamorous curtain, I know…
Here you have it! Let me know if you enjoyed this type of post, I kind of did lol. Also, I am considering doing a “Eyeshadow for hooded eyes” post. Let me know if you would like seeing that in your reader. Also, don’t forget to subscribe if you like me :)).
Love ya. Cheers, bye x